- Check in daily after 1 pm, Check out is at 12 pm
- Quiet Time 10 pm to 8 am
- Speed Limit 10 mph
- Back In Sites: Do Not Back RV Beyond Edge of Concrete Pad
- Sites are to stay clutter-free. No storage under or around your RV
- Only nice outdoor patio table & chairs, BBQ, 2-3 small well maintained plants, 1 small cooler, bike neatly parked. If it’s not on this list, please put it away. Thank-you
- No tents, tarps, generators, laundry hanging outside, appliances, exercise equipment, fireworks, fires or fire pits
- Keep grass area free from mowing obstruction; car dolly, rugs, mats, crates, satellite dish. Do not put stakes or items into the ground without permission
- Registered Guests only may use the laundry & bath facilities. Cleanliness is essential, please clean up after yourself, don’t leave water on the floor
- The Fire code prohibits parking on the street, do not park in any empty RV site
- The camp guide map shows designated visitor parking or see office staff
- ORS 433.35.870 Prohibits smoking within 10 feet of any building
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please see that your kids are well behaved and respectful at all time
- NO BIKE RIDING ON THE DOWNHILL AT
ANYTIME! Oregon state law requires helmets on 16 years & younger.
- No skateboards, roller-blades, scooters, skates or other toys that are a hazard to moving RV’s, cars, trucks & people
- No swimming, keep out of the flowerbeds & wetlands. Boat launch area located under bridge for Canoe’s and Kayak’s
- No mechanical or fluid changes on vehicles, please
- There are 4 Garbage and Recycle locations in Park
- FOR COMPLETE LISTING OF GUIDELINES PLEASE REFER TO CAMP GUIDE
- Your pet needs to be leashed at all times to be safe and keep the leash no longer than 6 feet. Don’t let your pet loose to wander the RV park.
- If your pet poops, clean it up immediately. Don’t make someone else clean up after your pet! Don’t leave your pet outside alone.
- Barking pets disturb others. Kennels, cages, & carriers are to be temporary & put away when not in use and kept off grass.
- Please keep your pet safe & cared for! All service animals must have the proper paperwork.
- We love your pets so please be a responsible pet owner! Local pet laws apply.
- For insurance liability & safety concerns the following Dog Restrictions including any mix of
apply: Pit Bulls (any type), Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Doberman, Husky, Chow, Alaskan Malamute. For complete list of restrictions, please see office staff.
Oregon Health Code
- Sewer hose connections must be threaded, air &
water tightat all times.
- The hose must be at an incline on a proper hose stand, not lying flat on the ground, so fluids flow & don’t collect.
- Propane tanks must be secured to avoid tipping over, please use bungee cord or tank stand.
- Please report any drippy / leaking water.
- Please comply with Oregon State Fire Marshall, Oregon State Fire Code Chapter 30, OAR 31-010 and Washington County Heath Department.
- We winterize the water at every site with insulation & heaters.
- You are responsible to winterize your water hose & connection.
- Day after day of freezing weather even with insulation on your water hose could still cause freezing.
- Turn the water off, unhook the water hose & put it away, please.
- Any damage to the water connection caused by freezing hoses will be the responsibility of the guest.
After Hours / Late Arrivals
- Reservations arriving after office hours will find a welcome packet on the door of the office including name, site number and pertinent information.
- Arriving after hours without a reservation is permitted. Please find a list of available sites on the clip board hanging on the office door. Please register with office the next morning at 9 am. Check out is by 12 Noon.