Roamer’s Rest RV Park Guidelines
- Quiet Time 10pm to 8am
- Speed Limit is 10mph
- Sites are to stay clutter-free. No storage under or around your RV.
- Only nice outdoor patio table & chairs, BBQ, 2-3 small well maintained plants, 1 small cooler, bike neatly parked. If it’s not on this list, please put it away. Thank-you
- No tents, tarps, generators
- No laundry hanging outside, or appliances
- Keep grass area free from mowing obstruction ; car dolly, rugs, mats, crates, satellite dish. Do not put stakes or items into the ground without permission.
- Registered Guests only may use the laundry & bath facilities. Cleanliness is essential, please clean up after yourself, don’t leave water on the floor.
- The Fire code prohibits on street parking
- Do not park in any empty rv site
- The camp guide map shows designated visitor parking or see office staff
- ORS 433.35.870 Prohibits smoking within 10 feet of any building
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please see that your kids are well behaved and respectful at all time.
- NO BIKE RIDING ON THE DOWNHILL AT ANYTIME! Oregon state law requires helmets on 16 years & younger. No skateboards, roller-blades, scooters, skates or other toys that are a hazard to moving RV’s, cars, trucks & people.
- No swimming, keep out of the flowerbeds & wetlands
- No mechanical or fluid changes on vehicles please
- Put garbage in bags & place in receptacles located throughout the park (4). There are recycle containers & for deposit only containers as well.
We love your pets so please be a responsible pet owner! Local pet laws apply. Your pet needs to be leashed at all times to be safe, and keep the leash no longer than 6 feet. Don’t let your pet loose to wander the RV park. If your pet poops, clean it up immediately. Don’t make someone else clean up after your pet! Don’t leave your pet outside alone. Barking pets disturb others. Kennels, cages, & carriers are to be temporary & put away when not in use. Please keep your pet safe & cared for!
To Comply with the Oregon Health Codes
- Sewer hose connections must be air & water tight at all times. The hose must be at an incline on a proper hose stand, not lying flat on the ground, so fluids flow & don’t collect. A sponge sewer seal may be needed.
- Propane tanks must be secured to avoid tipping over. A bungee cord or tank stand may be needed.
- Oregon State Fire Code Chapter 30, OAR 31-010
We winterize the water at every site with insulation & heaters. You are responsible to winterize your water hose & connection. Day after day of freezing weather even with insulation on your water hose could still cause freezing. Turn the water off, unhook the water hose & put it away please. Any damage to the water connection caused by freezing hoses will be the responsibility of the guest.
Northbound Travel from RV Park
- At the rv park exit, turn right & get into the left lane. Travel thru the traffic light at 124th Ave & just beyond is a turning lane that allows northbound travel.
- U-turns are not permitted at 124th Ave.
- Do not cut across Pacific Highway/99W from the rv park exit/entrance please.